CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARYAN MIKAEL

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

HaPpY MoTHer's DaY

Just For My Mom

Some of us are know that  every second weeks Sunday on May sure everyone don’t forget to wish Happy Mother's Day to all women who are mothers,mom, umi, mummy and apa2 what so ever is title to be called a woman who has children.

For my Mak….u are the one who made zaman kecil Kak Long so special semua itu menjadi kenangan yang terindah. Thank you Mak. Dikesempatan ini juga Kak Long nak wish Happy Mother's Day just for my lovely Mak. May Allah pour all the love on you Puan Zaidah Binti Husain.

What you mean to me, is something I can never express with words. Mak bersusah payah menjaga, preserve & educate Kak Long than I became a child who is successful.( hahaha…lain mcm je ayat aku ni )
You can never thank you enough for your love and care you showered on me. May Allah bless you with his care and peace. May you have a wonderful year. Happy Mother's Day  Mak

Mak, you are my best friends I never had. Mak sungguh bermakna bagi Kak Long. I love You so much Mak...(sorry lah aku guna bahasa rojak omputeh…hihihi)


0 comments:

Post a Comment